BAD ASS DESIGNER WANTED
We’re looking for a designer to join the team as a key member of the creative department. You’ll turn big ideas into visual and conceptual reality, and create thoughtful, compelling design for a variety of media.
You are a passionate and critical thinker looking for real satisfaction in your job. For you, design and creativity isn’t just a profession, it’s a calling. You want to leverage all your varied interests to design things that are truly meaningful. And you’re able to concept big, think fast, and aggressively contribute to an inspired culture that wants and needs you.
What You’ll Do
- Brainstorm and create visual communications for a wide range of brand experiences, social content and marketing deliverables to generate conversation and brand engagement
- Own the brand story for our clients across all channels, maintaining a consistent look and vision
- Help the team create and prepare presentations for new business and clients
- Design branded social content that is insightful, culturally relevant and inherently sharable
- Successfully communicate (present and sell-in) creative ideas and collaborate with agency team members to produce smart, powerful work
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years experience in marketing, advertising or social media, and/or applicable education program
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote. Proficiency in After Effects is a plus!
- Have a solid understanding of typography, period and current design trends and styles, layout design, and best web practices
- A hands on, lean in approach to your work and craft. We’re looking for a go-getter who’s not afraid to jump in and get their hands dirty
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Who We Are
We’re a seasoned shop with start-up nerve. Why? We’re challenging the definition of what a marketing champion can be.
We celebrate autonomy and creative freedom. We are democratic, intolerant of mediocrity and we’re creating ideas that range from content, to category-shifting TV campaigns, gaming, Sundance awarded films, new products, and more. And we’re doing it for clients ranging from Pepsi, to Johnson & Johnson, NBA, Glenfiddich, Topps, AMC and others.
Interested? Yes, we’re just as excited as you!
Please reach out to us with ALL of the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter letting us know why you want to be part of the Flint & Steel team
- A link to your portfolio. If your website requires a password, please remember to include that so we can review your work.
**We are kindly not accepting applicants without portfolios.
Please send replies to jobs @flintandsteel.com